Currently closed until next season
The day-pass includes admission to the helmet of Marquèze, train tickets, admission to the Pavilion and exhibitions, in addition to the events and games on offer.
We accept payment in cash, credit cards, cheques and holiday vouchers.
- Adult 14 €
- Child (4>17 years) 9.5 €
- Family pass 2 adults + 2 children (4>17 years) 39€
- Family pass 2 adults + 3 children (4>17 years) 47€
- Reduced and special rates 11€
- Free admission for under 4 years and 4€ for the 4th child and over.
Terms and conditions for reduced & special rates
* The reduced ‘adult’ rate applies to: Job seekers (with proof less than 6 months old), Teachers in possession of an Education Pass and in Higher Education in France, Senior Citizens over 68, those in possession of a Large Family Card, EC agreement (3), CNAS card (3), Students, Last Train Fare at 4:10pm, War Invalids, Severely Disabled Civilians and Veterans, Disabled Visitors (proof of disability) and one accompanying person, Recipients of Minimum Social Benefits including recipients of the minimum old age pension, valid upon presentation of proof, a discount voucher, or a partner card.
- Reduced mobility visitors: disabled access to the Pavilion and the train.
- Limited disability access and movement within the Marquèze district.
- Visitors’ guides are available in various languages at the welcome desk.
- Available on loan: umbrellas, wheelchairs, pushchairs, prams and baby changing tables.
- On site facilities: restaurant, bar and picnic area.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead and are not accepted in the Pavilion and buildings of the Marquèze district.