The ecomuseum of Marquèze is currently closed - reopening on April 3nd, 2021
The day-pass includes admission to the helmet of Marquèze, train tickets, admission to the Pavilion and exhibitions, in addition to the events and games on offer.
We accept payment in cash, credit cards, cheques and holiday vouchers.
- Adult 14 €
- Child (4>18 years) 9.5 €
- Family pass 2 adults + 2 children (4>18 years) 39€
- Family pass 2 adults + 3 children (4>18 years) 47€
- Reduced and special rates 11€
- Free admission for under 4 years and for the 4th child and over.
Terms and conditions for reduced & special rates
* The reduced ‘adult’ rate applies to visitors over 68 years, disabled visitors, unemployed or students and is subject to justifying documents. This rate also applies to holders of special offer coupons or partner cardholders.
- Reduced mobility visitors: disabled access to the Pavilion and the train.
- Limited disability access and movement within the Marquèze district.
- Visitors’ guides are available in various languages at the welcome desk.
- Available on loan: umbrellas, wheelchairs, pushchairs, prams and baby changing tables.
- On site facilities: restaurant, bar and picnic area.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead and are not accepted in the Pavilion and buildings of the Marquèze district.